Thursday, July 13, 2017

Selfie Sandy: GDT Thursday Inspiration card for Imagine That Digistamp



















Today is the day that I can announce that I have been selected as a Guest Designer this quarter for Imagine That Digistamp.  I am looking forward to this fun experience, and am especially happy to be sharing this gig with Kren.
For my first card I selected an image from a set called Selfie Sandy.  It is also part of a bundle that includes Snappy Sandy.  How perfect for today's teens!  I colored my image with Prisma pencils, but there are also pre-colored images included.  The DP used in the frame is part of another set called Beach Combing Digi Papers.  IRL, the color is more teal than it appears here
Additional information, more inspiration, and the monthly Anything Goes challenge can be found here:  Imagine That Digi Stamp Creative Playground
You may shop the store here:  Imagine That Digi Stamp Store
To complete the card, I used  Tim Holtz' brick embossing folder, from Sizzix; a bit of cord, some bling, and the filmstrip and sentiment from the Selfie Sandy set.

CHALLENGES ENTERED:
Sketch:     Sketch Saturday
Embossing:     Pause, Dream, Enjoy
Girly:     Kitty Bee
Any:     A Perfect Tme to Craft
              Crafty Creations
              Crafting with an Attitude.
              Jo's Scrapshack 
(







No comments: