Sunday, April 10, 2016

For Barb

MHK color inspiration


This is for a friend who is having knee replacement tomorrow.  She is also a nurse so I thought this would be appropriate - though she will most likely be home by the time the card arrives!  IRL the colors of the DP are closer to the inspiration than they appear on the screen.  The small strip is a piece of silver sequins on fabric - I have several items like this in my stash and decided to try one!   The little hearts and flower are brads.  
Sketch:     Mojo Monday
Colors:     MHK
Brads:       Art Impressions
Floral (4 Ch.):  Lawnscaping

8 comments:

Lori said...

What a fun get well card! Love the nurse image and little brad accents. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Judy V said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at MHKDesigns!

ToadilyDiane said...

She so cute. I'm sure your friend will love this card. I hope her knee replacement goes well.

Donna said...

This is darling, your friend will be cheered up by this! Glad you joined us at MHKDesigns. Donna

Kerry said...

Dorothy, this is absolutely darling! So so cute and love the brads action! Thanks so much for joining us at the Art Impressions challenge!

Jerrie said...

Dorothy, I absolutely love, love, love your card! I was a nurse and anything with medical on it catches my eye! Your design is great and I love that you added hearts! Thanks for joining us at MHK Designs!

Mynn xx said...

Dorothy, this is awesome! I adore the fun image--and the colors are perfect for our challenge! Thank you so much for joining us at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Jessica K said...

This card is so cute! I just love it! Thanks for playing along with us at MHKDesigns!

Jess - DT